This project PHPDB2Admin is intended to develop web interface for managing IBM DB2 database. With the help of PHP and the ODBC (Open Data Base Connectivity) and PECL(PHP Extinction Community Library ) connectivity libraries we deliver this project. It facilitates interaction with database by two different connections ODBC(Open Data Base Connectivity) and PECL(PHP Extinction Community Library )
Currently this project facilitate following functionalities:
- Create , copy, drop, rename and alter tables, indexes, views.
- Perform table maintenance.
- Delete, add, and edit fields of Tables and Indexes.
- Execute any SQL statement and batch queries.
- Manage keys on fields.
- Create (*) and read dumps of tables.
- Export and Import data to CSV, XML, and EXCEL.
- Search globally in a database or its subset.
- Support InnoDB tables and foreign keys.